It’s the last Saturday before school starts and it’s time to celebrate this week with Ruth Ayers. Thank you Ruth for the opportunity to link up with others who share. Read more celebration posts here.
This week I’m celebrating Choice Words and waiting for stories.
1. There are stacks of empty notebooks. They are closed, undecorated, and waiting.
2. Two bags of two pocket file folders They are leaning up against the notebooks, waiting.
3. Boxes of pens – blue Bic ball point and black Flair pens They are capped and waiting.
4. Thirteen iPads – Fully charged, stacked, and waiting.
5. A Library of Books – informational, realistic fiction, historical fiction, poetry They are in boxes waiting.
The room is empty, quiet, clean. Waiting.
Waiting for 58 students to come and fill up the room with noise, questions, wonderings, ideas. Words that will fill paper, electronic devices, the air and our minds. This is the…
View original post 386 more words